Personal Financial Planning, LLC is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of its clients. We hold all personal information provided to our firm in the strictest confidence. These records include all personal information we collect from clients in connection with any of the services provided. We do not disclose any nonpublic information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as required by law or requested by the client. Our policy with respect to personal information about clients is listed below.
- We collect nonpublic information about clients from the information we receive on applications and other forms and from transactions with us and our affiliates.
- We will not share nonpublic personal information about clients with third parties not affiliated with advisors except as noted below. The advisor may share personal information as necessary:
A. To complete transactions or account changes as directed by the client;
B. To maintain or service a client’s account;
C. If requested to do so by a client;
D. If an advisor is required or permitted by law or regulatory authorities with jurisdiction over the firm to do so.
- We maintain an office and computer environment reasonably designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of client records and information.
- We do not provide your personally identifiable information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any purpose.
- Personally identifiable information about you will be maintained during the time you are a client, and for the time thereafter that such records are required to be maintained by federal and state securities laws, and consistent with the CFP Board Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility.